Enjoy quality restorations with our Colorado Springs, Colorado area dental team
Dental restorations play an important role in protecting and repairing the smile. Dr. Mark H. Wright of Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a dentist who proudly offers a wide range of affordable, quality restorations in his practice. Below are some of the restorative treatments he provides to new and existing patients of his practice:
- Composite dental fillings – in the past, many dentists used metals or silver amalgam materials to fill areas of decay. However, these materials are not aesthetic. Instead, our team utilizes mercury-free, natural-looking composite resin to fill cavities. These tooth-colored materials require less drilling, which preserves existing tooth structure.
- Dental crowns – crowns, or “caps,” are made of porcelain and restore the shape, size and function of your natural tooth. They are often placed when a tooth has been broken or damaged by extremely large cavities.
- Partial dentures – removable partial dentures are an economical and effective way to replace one or several teeth in the dental arch that have been missing or extracted. Partial dentures are made of a metal and acrylic frame and slide into place using the remaining teeth for support.
- Implant crowns – patients who have dental implants placed in our practice can have dental crowns made to cover the abutment and restore the function and appearance of the smile.
- Fixed dental bridges – one or more missing teeth in a row within the dental arch may benefit from a fixed dental bridge. Your missing tooth is replaced with a custom porcelain restoration that is supported by the surrounding teeth.
- Root canal therapy – also known as endodontic therapy, root canal therapy is performed on teeth that have been damaged or infected. During the treatment, the dentist removes the dental pulp from the inside of the tooth and then cleans and disinfects the canals. This treatment eliminates the need for a permanent dental extraction and replacement of the missing tooth, saving time and money.
- Sedation dentistry – we understand that many patients have dental anxiety and may avoid seeing our dental team because of embarrassment. We want to help with the use of sedation dentistry, making appointments easier to attend for those who have dental fears.
- Sleep-related dentistry – patients who have been diagnosed by their primary care physician with obstructive sleep apnea can seek effective treatments for their condition that eliminate the need for a traditional CPAP machine, which can be uncomfortable and cumbersome to use each night.
Discuss your restorative needs with Dr. Mark H. Wright
Colorado Springs, Colorado, area patients in need of dental restorations can contact Dr. Mark H. Wright and his team at (719) 624-4122 for an appointment. The office is located at 930 North Cedar Street and provides services for patients in the area and surrounding communities, including Manitou Springs, Monument and Pueblo, Colorado.