Finding a dentist who offers aesthetic dentistry is important not only for the health of a patient’s smile, but also the appearance. Imperfections that impact the smile’s appearance can cause patients to feel self-conscious about the way they look. With a dental makeover, patients can use cosmetic dentistry procedures to achieve their dream smile with the help of Dr. Mark H. Wright of Colorado Springs, Colorado. If you are looking for a provider that offers cosmetic dentistry, look no further than the practice of Dr. Mark H. Wright!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Dr. Mark H. Wright describes cosmetic dentistry as a solution that enhances the look of the smile. It focuses on providing natural-looking solutions for common imperfections, including:
- Broken/chipped teeth
- Missing teeth
- Dull/discolored teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Significantly damaged teeth
Below are just a few of the procedures that are available for patients at our facility:
- Composite fillings – when cavities occur, tooth-colored fillings that use composite bonding are highly desirable. They address the decay while remaining difficult to discern from the natural tooth structure.
- Professional teeth whitening – with take-home whitening kits, patients can brighten their smiles while maintaining the results with routine touch-up treatments as needed.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections near the front of the smile is simple with shells of porcelain called veneers. These are custom-made to match the existing teeth and are bonded in place for coverage.
- Zirconia crowns – teeth that have suffered significant damage may be susceptible to further damage or extraction if not properly protected. Dr. Mark H. Wright offers zirconia crowns to provide protection and strength while looking as natural as possible.
- Porcelain and Zirconia fixed bridges – missing teeth can be replaced with fixed bridges made of porcelain to address one or more teeth in a row.
- Partial dentures – another alternative to bridges is that of partial dentures, which are made with acrylic and are easy to snap in and out of the smile for cleaning, care, and adjustments.
Are you ready to enhance your smile with aesthetic treatments?
If your smile is healthy but has imperfections that you would like to address, we welcome you to call (719) 624-4122 to request a consultation visit with Dr. Mark H. Wright. His facility at 930 N. Cedar Street in Colorado Springs, Colorado is open to new and existing patients, children, and families.